Translate

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Astronomy photograph

Check out this awesome SuperCell photograph on the Astronomy Picture of the Day blog!



You may also want to open my Blog WAMSUTTER - RAWLINS. Crossing the Continental Divide, I was overwhelmed by a number of such Storm Cells. I have included a photograph of one Storm Cell forming. It later developed into a VERY LARGE cell (don't know if it was a SuperCell as it was after dark when it slammed into me), but I was very uncomfortable with extreme winds, washtubs of rain, and incessant lightning - followed by the most beautiful after-dark rainbows...not to mention 18-wheelers flashing by only 18 inches from my right shoulder.



Was a Night To Remember.

With the help of Shari, I am attempting to "LINK" this Blog to Astronomy Picture of the Day.

Please bear with me...I think you will find it worth while.

No comments: