Translate

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2013

POST 1061; FEBRUARY 15, 2013; BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON



* * * * * * * * * *


SAM and ME in Key West, Florida

Karen E. asked me for a copy of the video of SAM and ME she saw on the Discovery Channel a couple years ago. 

Searching Google, I found that video...chuckling as I watched...remembering those moments only days before SAM & I first set out to begin our (now) 3 + year trek across and around America.

For those who may not have seen it, I offer it here:

https://docchallenge.org/2010-Finalists/walk-across-america.html

SAM has been in storage for nearly 2 years in Wilmington, North Carolina.  It is to fetch SAM that I am about to fly to Wilmington...going to walk back across America to Bellingham...bringing SAM back home. 

Should we be fortunate enough to obtain sponsorship and outside support, I intend to modify SAM somewhat in preparation for our flight to Lisbon, Portugal, from where we will walk to Beijing, China.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will
eventually come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice day!



Here is my site - army fatigue cargo pants

Anonymous said...

i enjoy