Translate

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

POST 1071; MARCH 05, 2013; BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON


* * * * * * * * * *

POST 1071; MARCH 05, 2013; BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON



Coming up on ZERO hour; i.e., a few words for the blog, pack up the Mini, my four tuna salad sandwiches, pull on my new waterproof shoes, turn out the lights, and start walking.

Bus leaves at 7:00 pm…now 4:30…

Could call a taxi to the bus stop…1.5 mile away, but I am, after all, somewhat of a walker, so will walk to the bus.

Plane leaves SEA TAC (Seattle Tacoma International) at 5:45am in the morning…meaning I get to spend the night at the airport. Hope the snow storm has moved beyond Detroit before we are scheduled to land at 1:30pm (local).

Since we already shipped off two boxes for SAM’s provisioning, have little to hand carry.

Do have a negative or two to consider:

Sent all my heart medication with SAM’s boxes. Forgot to hold some back for myself. Supposed to take the meds every day. Of course, since 1995 – when the heart attack occurred - , have cheated by skipping a few days here and there. Confided in my Cardiologist that I was cheating…his response…oh well, been 18 years and your still alive…just keep doing what you’re doing.

Actually, I do have a one-day dose…hopefully enuf to carry this old body for another week or so until I reach Wilmington, North Carolina and SAM’s boxes. We shall see !!

Also, am still fighting the intestinal problem…now going on two months…bloated, constipated, and a bit nauseous…but, then again, am still kicking, so will head on back to North Carolina, convert SAM back to a “pushmobile” – by removing her electrics -, and hope returning to 8 – 10 hour daily intense walks will straighten out my tummy.

Other than that, I be OK.

See ya’all on the other side.

* * * * * * *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when
i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due
to this good piece of writing.

my web page ... search engine optimisation firms
My webpage :: seo Optimisation uk