Translate

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

HANSEN

LOADING HAY
IRRIGATION CANAL WITH SIPHONS


DUCKS OR GEESES ???

WENDY, RY ANNA AND COURTNEY




WENDY



Last night motel Porpriator said checkout time was 11 am...ok but I plan a 20 mile walk that will put me back here at noon...no problem; checkout time is still 11 am...but but...11 am Sir, no exceptions. (Thank yoy kind Sir...)

So, at daylight I loaded up the Van, checked out and drove to the small village of Hansen, East of Twin Falls. Found the recommended (by a gas station attendent) Cafe, Wendy's and stopped for breakfast.
Fell instantly in love.

From time to time we meet someone who lights up lightbulbs. That's Wendy. Breakfast was supurb.

Why not come for Prime Rib at 5? People come from all around for my Friday Niight Prime Rib...

I made an instant decision...it is now 8 pm. My Prime Rib is working its magic in this underfed bod. I have also just completed the most stimulating three hours chatting - while I devoured my DinDin - with 15 year 0ld Daughter Ry Anna and Wendy.

They are closing up but I still have a few minutes.

Oh, yes, I also walked today. This morning did 20 miles round trip to Twin Falls from Hansen. Then drove over to The Snake River Shoshone Falls..awsome. Back to Wendy's, park the Van & walked another 14 miles toward Murtaugh, the next town towards Pocatello

Total for the day: 30 miles.

There are moments you wish time would stand still.

Having a day with Wendy and her Daughters is one of these moments.

So, in the morning I drive to Burley, taking memories...

No comments: