Translate

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick Recovery


It Morning again, and I have fully recovered from yesterday's difficult day. Did not get burned deeply & should be OK today.


Will drive to Murphy this morning and walk back to the spot I quit yesterday. Then take a crack at walking to Granville...another 30 miles from Murphy.


Am discovering the limitations of this ole' bod. Kinda exciting to run it through it's paces. Marvel at what Mental Suggestion can achieve...mind over matter...


Ed & Betty again asked me to return to their Ranch for tonight...wow; these people out here are beyond description. It will be 60 miles one way to Murphy and Ed wants to drive out I carry me back to my Van...so I don't have to walk both ways...


Here is a nice pic of Ed, Betty & Lee.

No comments: